TERS 2017 - Present and publish your educational technology research!
The Pennsylvania Association for Educational Communications and Technology (PAECT) is honored to offer you the opportunity to attend our first annual Technology Education Research Symposium (TERS) 2017!
- Present your educational technology research to others
- Accepted publications will be published in Volume 1, Issue 1 of the PAECT Educational Technology Research Journal.
- Attend sessions to learn from other Ed Tech leaders and researchers
Who should attend?
- Higher education faculty
- Doctoral students
- Educational Technology researchers
- School Administrators
- Corporate e-learning specialists
- Instructional technology specialists
Anyone interested in educational technology research topics!
Attendance to all conference sessions and events on Saturday April 8th, 2017
If your research paper is accepted to present at TERS 2017...
Opportunity to present your research during a break-out session
Publication of your research in Volume 1, Issue 1 of the PAECT Educational Technology Research Journal
PAECT Members $100
PAECT Non-Members $135 (includes PAECT membership)
A late fee of $20 after the registration deadline of April 1, 2017 will apply.
Opportunity to buy a discounted membership to the Association for Educational Communications and Technology - AECT! ($135 value for $120)
You may pay online with Visa/Mastercard or by check/PO.
The mailing address is:
PAECT Financial Office
%Ron Bennett, Treasurer
13808 Old Rt.19N
Waterford, PA 16441