Grant sponsored by KI.com
Grant Amount: Up to $500 and a one year extension of PAECT membership.
PAECT seeks proposals for projects that integrate technology into instruction, in order to improve teaching in any curricular area. It is required that the PAECT grant funds be utilized to purchase resources, technological or not, that focus on student or community learning which support a specified project. Any resource purchased under this grant will forever remain the property of the recipient.
PAECT grant funds may not be used for salaries, stipends or transportation.
Successful applicants will be notified on or before April 15, 2016.
- Applicant must be a member of PAECT as of the time of submission.
- All grant applications must be submitted by March 31, 2016 via this form: http://bit.ly/PAECTgrant2016
- All grant applications must complete the five evaluation criteria.
- Successful applicant will develop and implement the project described on this application.
- Successful applicant will, upon completion of the project, submit receipts (or clear copies) for hardware and software purchased with grant monies)
- All grant recipients will be invited to share their completed project at a PAECT regional meeting and at PETE & C 2017 in a poster/concurrent session.
- Successful applicant will be invited to attend the PAECT Awards Banquet at PETE & C 2017.
The grant proposal will undergo a “blind” evaluation/scoring by a committee of PAECT Board members. Names will be hidden and assigned an ID number prior to scoring.
Click Here for complete information about the grant including scoring rubric.